Do you have a passion for marketing?
Are you inspired to put strong marketing strategy into words? Do you like brainstorming ways to get results for customers? Is a team mentality what drives you? Are you driven by seeing your hard work pay off into positive financial results for yourself and your company?
If you are ready to work for a fast growing, close team of marketing gurus – we want to talk to you.
Catalyst is a full-service marketing agency serving off-campus student housing properties, multi-family properties, universities, residential and commercial real estate clients. We specialize in branding and marketing efforts that assist our clients in leasing up to their desired goal.
The pace at Catalyst is fast and we are incredibly dedicated to our clients, so we are looking for someone that can work well independently, is self-motivated, has a great attitude and loves working in a team oriented environment.
You will work directly with the team to build strategies and campaigns, lead conversations with our customers regarding content strategy, and work to inspire audiences to act through strong content.
The copywriter will prepare content for a variety of clients and media including, but not limited to, social media ads and posts, emails, print materials, digital ads, websites and more.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, advertising or related field.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in an agency or marketing environment.
- Must demonstrate working with a variety of clients and projects.
- Must demonstrate a knowledge of digital marketing (email marketing, PPC, SEO, remarketing), social media and traditional advertising projects.
- Client experience in student housing, commercial real estate, multi-family housing, university marketing, senior living, finance, or real estate development is a plus.
- Experience with organizational tools such as Basecamp and Clients & Profits is a plus.
Please indicate your strengths and project related awards in your cover letter.
CORE COMPETENCIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to prepare content for a variety of projects across various mediums
- Demonstrated ability to think independently to gather information needed to complete copy projects that are assigned
- Demonstrated ability to quickly produce concise content
- Demonstrated ability to prepare persuasive content
Staff and Project Leadership
- Work with the Senior Project Manager on key project needs and timeline expectations
- Demonstrate an investment in, and communicate effectively with, the agency/client “team” to develop and support a positive mindset about the work, the client and the agency staff that is involved
- Establish rapport and trust with a range of staff members acknowledging the expectations of and on others, identifying team and project needs, remaining open to considering multiple points-of-view
- Demonstrate an ability to organize workload and workflow
- Effectively plan and organize your day-to-day priorities – handling multiple projects efficiently, effectively and productively
- Prepare thorough, accurate and consistent work to clients reflective of the agency’s quality standards
- Be able to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Provide clear, thorough written direction and updates for staff and customers
- Contributed openly regarding recommendations, research, strategies and efficiencies
The copywriter should be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, time tracking system, and other key tools utilized by the agency.