Do you have a passion for digital marketing?
Are you inspired to create a quality online presence for a business? Do you have a mind for data-driven analysis and storytelling? Do you continually seek to improve the quality of your work?
If you are ready to work for a fast-growing, close team of marketing gurus, we want to talk to you.
Catalyst is a full-service marketing agency serving off-campus student housing properties, multifamily properties, universities, residential, and commercial real estate clients. We specialize in branding and marketing efforts that assist our clients in leasing up to their desired goal.
The pace at Catalyst is fast, and we are incredibly dedicated to our clients, so we are looking for someone that can work well independently, is self-motivated, has a great attitude, and loves working in a team-oriented environment.
So, before we get started on interviews, we would like to see your experience, but we also want to learn more about you. Tell us a bit about yourself – what are your interests, passions, and personal goals? Why do you think you’d be a great fit at a growing marketing agency in this specific role? What is an achievement that you are proud of? It’s your chance to shine, so send us a glimpse into what makes you unique. You can send a video, written letter, audio file, whatever format you feel fits you. Thank you for your interest in Catalyst!
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in web design, marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field.
- 3+ years of web design/development experience
- Must show examples of work on a WordPress platform
- Experience with developing and executing email campaigns
- Experience in student housing, commercial real estate, multifamily housing, university marketing, senior living, finance, or real estate development is a plus
- Experience in other digital marketing services (email, SEO, SEM, or social media) is a plus
Please show some example website projects in your cover letter.
CORE COMPETENCIES, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Web Design/Development Skills
- Expertise in wireframing website layouts
- Expertise with HTML and CSS
- Expertise with the WordPress CMS and customizing themes (experience with the Divi theme by Elegant Themes is a plus)
- Experience with API integration and installation
- Experience with PHP is a plus
Digital Marketing Skills
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Understanding of data visualization is a plus
- Understanding of SEO is a plus
- Ability to work directly with clients
- Contribute openly regarding recommendations, research, strategies, and efficiencies
- Demonstrate an ability to organize workload and workflow
- Effectively plan and organize your day-to-day priorities — handling multiple projects efficiently, effectively, and productively
- Prepare thorough, accurate, and consistent work to clients reflective of the agency’s quality standards
- Be able to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor