Freelance/Seasonal Project Manager
If you are ready to work for a fast-growing, close team of marketing gurus, we want to talk to you.
Catalyst is a full-service marketing agency serving off-campus student housing properties, multifamily properties, universities, and commercial real estate clients. We specialize in branding and marketing efforts that assist our clients in leasing up to their desired goal.
The pace at Catalyst is fast, and we are incredibly dedicated to our clients, so we are looking for someone that can work well independently, is self-motivated, has a great attitude, and loves working in a team-oriented environment.
You will work directly with the team to build strategies and campaigns, lead conversations with our customers regarding project status and performance, and work to grow opportunities with our current customers.
This role is intended to support our Senior Project Manager in times of heavy workload due to the seasonality of real estate marketing and periodically throughout the year.
The Project Manager will perform a wide range of duties, including:
- Develop project schedules that effectively allocate resources to activities using our project management tool (Asana).
- Manage project staff according to our established policies and practices.
- Monitor the progress and process flow of the project, and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the project’s successful completion.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders, including appropriate Catalyst staff, on the project’s progress.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure it meets the project’s standards.
- Monitor hours against budgeted project expenditures.
- Work with account service and accounting to reconcile and bill projects.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget, and at the required level of quality.
- Provide big-picture data to senior-level executives on a regular basis.
- Coordinate and manage vendor relationships for signage, print, translation services, etc.
- Ensure all projects are going through our wall review process and QA to ensure errors are caught prior to client release.
- Update the Online Store with new work and maintain the database of users.
- Assist with large-scale campaigns spanning 50+ clients.
The Project Manager should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen, and write in a clear, thorough, and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve our operations and to create new opportunities.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Push projects, initiatives, and new business efforts through the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress toward goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- 2 to 5 years project management experience